- Advice for buying a new machine
- All Things Quilty websites and blogs
- Modern & Art Quilting
- Binding & Sleeve Tutorials
- Delicious Recipes from Bloggers
- E-Z Projects and Quilts
- Fantastic blog entries - had to share!
- Fabric & Batting Companies
- Free Projects
- Linky Blogs & Creative Troupe Bloggers
- Machine Embroidery Techniques and Projects
- Projects for Family
- Quilt As You Go Method
- Quilters who use embroidery machines
- "T" is for tension
- Short-arm Quilting on a Frame
- Scrappy, See 'n Sew and Pillow Case in 15 min.
- Nancy Zieman wonders
Monday, December 6, 2010
A new machine! My husband purchased the Janome Jem Gold 3 for me for Christmas and I'm so pleased with it! It is simple; there's no computer - it runs much like my 20 year old "died" a few months ago. I LOVE it! The tension was easy to set and it sews like a dream. I'm happy to know that I now have .7mm instead of .9mm and now will be able to get true 1/4" seams. Harriet Hargrave suggested a sewing machine that was not an embroidery machine for your quilting machine. Thanks for the tip, Harriet!