Scrap User's System - very useful article with many scrappy quilts and great advice! http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2005/06/scrap-users-system.html
Missouri Quilt Company's tube/hidden seam 15-minute pillow case:
Cindy Dickerson's helpful website "See 'n Sew"
15 minute pillow case - one piece of 10" x wof and one contrasting piece of 26" x wof
roll up like a 'sausage', serge or sew, pull out of casing, press and serge. All done!
Pillow Case for the Serger from Bernina: http://www.berninausa.com/webautor-data/529/BERNINA-RollItUpPillowcaseWithPiping.pdf
- Advice for buying a new machine
- All Things Quilty websites and blogs
- Modern & Art Quilting
- Binding & Sleeve Tutorials
- Delicious Recipes from Bloggers
- E-Z Projects and Quilts
- Fantastic blog entries - had to share!
- Fabric & Batting Companies
- Free Projects
- Linky Blogs & Creative Troupe Bloggers
- Machine Embroidery Techniques and Projects
- Projects for Family
- Quilt As You Go Method
- Quilters who use embroidery machines
- "T" is for tension
- Short-arm Quilting on a Frame
- Scrappy, See 'n Sew and Pillow Case in 15 min.
- Nancy Zieman wonders