My DH put together my new Suzi Siekick from Arrow Cabinets and it stores way more than I thought it would, plus rolls easily, too!
I also had fun making a cute 33x33" table topper for my little kitchen table this weekend. What have you been doing?
- Advice for buying a new machine
- All Things Quilty websites and blogs
- Modern & Art Quilting
- Binding & Sleeve Tutorials
- Delicious Recipes from Bloggers
- E-Z Projects and Quilts
- Fantastic blog entries - had to share!
- Fabric & Batting Companies
- Free Projects
- Linky Blogs & Creative Troupe Bloggers
- Machine Embroidery Techniques and Projects
- Projects for Family
- Quilt As You Go Method
- Quilters who use embroidery machines
- "T" is for tension
- Short-arm Quilting on a Frame
- Scrappy, See 'n Sew and Pillow Case in 15 min.
- Nancy Zieman wonders