Today was my first day back after injuring my thumb two weeks ago. A brace from Target helped, along with ice and rest.
I was able to make a miniature wall hanging, 7"x7", but I believe it is really a potholder. Oh, well...
I was able to post the foto to my fb page, but didn't have any luck posting here on my blog. If you know how to post fotos here on blogspot, feel free to enlighten me! lol
- Advice for buying a new machine
- All Things Quilty websites and blogs
- Modern & Art Quilting
- Binding & Sleeve Tutorials
- Delicious Recipes from Bloggers
- E-Z Projects and Quilts
- Fantastic blog entries - had to share!
- Fabric & Batting Companies
- Free Projects
- Linky Blogs & Creative Troupe Bloggers
- Machine Embroidery Techniques and Projects
- Projects for Family
- Quilt As You Go Method
- Quilters who use embroidery machines
- "T" is for tension
- Short-arm Quilting on a Frame
- Scrappy, See 'n Sew and Pillow Case in 15 min.
- Nancy Zieman wonders