CeLynn, you are sew sweet to award me with the Happy 101 Blogger Award!
If you haven't seen CeLynn's blog yet, you've got to pop on over there to http://celynnssunflowerpatch.blogspot.com/.
A sweeter friend than CeLynn would be hard to find!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
Ten things that make me happy :-)
1. My spouse, my children, friends (incl. blogging buddies!) and family
2. Learning how to improve my quilting (and give-aways in blogland!)
3. happy children
4. the beginning of the school year and the promise it brings (I'm a teacher)
6. God's forgiveness
7. my little puppy dog Gunnar -- a little guy with lots of heart
8. my sewing room space (previously the dining room)
9. the way God provides for all our needs
10. mornings - the promise of a new day
Ten Bloggers Who Brighten My Day
You should check them ALL out!
2. Madame Samm
Look what she's giving away to a Wantobe Quilter TODAY!!!
(If you haven't registered to become a Wantobe Quilter yet, please send me an e-mail Rock n Quilts @ live dot com and include your name, e-mail and phone #.)
She has such creativity and a beautiful, sweet spirit :-)
4. Quilting Ranny
She has such a spirit of generosity!
My fellow Harriet and Carrie Hargrave student
with such a creative spirit!
6. Crafty Vegas Mom
Co-host of the FNSI (Friday Night Sew-In)
She has such a kind heart ;-)
7. Terri Stegmiller Art Quilts
Talk about creativity and orginiality! Her work is just amazing!
8. Leslie from Tasmania, Austrailia
My inspiration to begin blogging!
If only everyone could FMQ like her - she's such an inspiration!
10. Darla (Linda's sis)
Her watercolors are so beautiful, they're almost like photographs, but prettier!
Thank you all for being an inspiration! My list would definitely be longer than ten!!
Have an inspired day,