Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meet a new designer - Wantobe Quilter's sign up to win today!

If you are intrigued by this photo, please visit
and if you are a "want to be" quilter who has pre-registered with me (send me an e-mail with your name, e-mail addy and phone #), you will have a chance to WIN this:
Winner announced tomorrow!
....current quilters and crafters follow this link for the instructions to make this super-cute kitty:
I think he's absolutely adorable!
Hop on over to visit Madame Samm
Monday, Wed., Fri. Wantobe Quilters
Tues. and Thurs. Current Quilters

Good Luck!


  1. Aren't her fabrics gorgeous!

  2. Hey Mary Ann! Very cute kitty,I made a similar one this summer :)


Thank you for visiting! I appreciate your comments and hope you will choose to follow my blog.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...